February 24, 2016

Play(list) by the Book: Bioshock - Rapture



Hello, everybody! Another book, another literary playlist. This time, get ready to be immersed in the melodies of Bioshock: Rapture. Most of the songs originate before 1950, so sit back and enjoy!




In the Play(list) by the Book, I included all the songs and artists mentioned in the novel Bioshock: Rapture by John Shirley. Since it's a prequel to the well-known game Bioshock many of the songs listed here were also featured on the soundtrack of the game. When only an artist was mentioned I used either a song that I personally liked or a song that can be found in the soundtracks of BioshockBioshock 2 and Bioshock: Infinite.


Find more playlists at: Play(list) by the Book
Radio Show: Play(list) by the Book  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I value comments a lot. So if you have anything to say feel free to express yourselves on the comments below! I try to respond to all of your comments and if you leave a link to your blog I will visit it :)